Omshree Minerals & Chemicals
Bentonite Powder & granules are manufactured in compliance with the API, Pilling, Earthing Grade, which are processed carefully into several grades. These are in different forms such as dried powder & crushed lumps and granules catering to diverse needs of clients.
The multiple properties of bentonite namely hydration, swelling, water absorption, viscosity, thixotropy make it a multi-application product for diverse industries. Primarily two varieties of bentonite are available - sodium bentonite (high swelling, gelling and thermal durability) and calcium bentonite (more commonly available worldwide but with less swelling).
- Inertness to alkali & chemicals
- Corrosion Protection
- Impart good resistant to weathering
- Excellent hiding power
- Maximum higher loading water resistance
- Paint, primer, undercoat & powder coating
- Widely used in building and construction
- Tiles & Ceramic Industry
- used with cement for flooring with red color
- used in plastic & rubber industry for coloring