Omshree Minerals & Chemicals
The name of "Feldspar" refers to group of Aluminum Silicate containing potassium, sodium and calcium. Our company is a major Supplier of Feldspar. Feldspar can play vital roles during firing as they are used as the main vitrifying or fluxing agent in ceramic bodies. The majority of white ware bodies contain good proportions of feldspar. It acts as a flux. In the ceramic industry, the flux is defined as that portion of the body which develops glass phase. The glass and ceramic industries are the major consumers of feldspar and account for 95% of the total consumption.
- In making the body composition of several types of porcelain, china and earthenware and also in the preparation of glazes and enamel.
- As an important ingredient in the glass sand batch.
- As a bonding agent in the manufacture of bonded abrasives like wheels and discs of garnet, corundum, emery etc
- Glass and sand batch
- Procelain, china and earthenware
- Construction and Paint industry
- Abrasive blasting